MINUTES - EXECUTIVE COUNCIL MEETING
Thursday, March 3, 2005 - Ottensman 149
Members Present: M. Anderson, J. Clifton, C. Cornett, M. Gill, P. Jinkins, A. Masoom, M. Muslu, L. Riedle, K. Rolle, D. St. John, S. Wills
Visitors: Tammy Salmon-Stephens
1. Tammy had announcements
2. Max indicated that there would not be printed copies of the time table for students. They are to view it online. Each faculty member will have a copy.
3. Tammy indicated that Helen Hadorn condensed the enrollment appointments for students by 1 week. They will be held from April 4-15. This will mean there will be more students per session, resulting in more students in a shorter time frame for advising.
for first year faculty—March 14, 4-5 p.m. in Platteville West of the
2. Special Course Fees Form—Online: A-Z Handout distributed.
3. Teaching Academic Staff for TSI Forms 2’s are due to Carol Sue—make sure forms are submitted.
4. Individual Ads—make sure to include statements about diversity.
5. Course Repeats—Handout was distributed. Discussion followed. Lisa will follow up with questions.
6. Reservations for Distance Education Rooms—need to be made at least two weeks in advance of event.
7. MOE Transfer Agreement—Handout distributed for review.
8. Review of CIF proposals—All were approved and moved on to Carol Sue.
Note: After everyone left, Chuck resigned his position for the remainder of the day due to a headache.