COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, MATHEMATICS, AND SCIENCE
MINUTES - EXECUTIVE COUNCIL MEETING
Monday, December 9, 2002 - Ottensman 149
Members Present: M. Anderson, M. Gill, R. Hasker, J. Hamilton, A. Masoom, M. Muslu, S. Owusu-Ababio, L. Riedle, K. Rolle, R. Shultz, S. Wills, P. Young
Visitors: Tammy Salmon-Stephens
Minutes from November 25, 2002 were approved as distributed.
1. UUCC—Sheryl discussed the changes as distributed. Jim motion to approve. Max seconded. Discussion followed. Motion carried. There has been a sub-committee formed to discuss the electronic submission of documents to UUCC.
2. Budget Difficulties—5% reduction plan. Discussions have been held and no one knows at this time until Governor-elect Doyle takes office in January, 2003.
3. Tammy informed everyone of the Fox Valley announcements for SWE that will be fed to the area for the meeting held this week.
4. Professional Development—A reminder was made to review work and set up plan for next year. Make sure that policy is being properly adhered to.
5. Lisa announced that the computer training survey is due today. She requested that people also take the time to attend the training sessions that will be offered before next semester.
There will be no meeting next week unless something comes up.
Please get your available times for Executive Council meetings to Carol as soon as possible.