COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, MATHEMATICS, AND SCIENCE
MINUTES - EXECUTIVE COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday, January 30, 2002- Ottensman 149
Members Present: M. Anderson, J. Clifton, D. Ellestad, J. Hernandez, J. Hamilton, J. Krogman, S. Owusu-Ababio, R. Shultz, F. Tufte, P. Young
Visitor Present: T. Salmon
The minutes were approved as distributed.
- Dave introduced the guests from Jonkoping University, Sweden: Donald Israelsson and Lars-Olof Petersson.
- Reminder-SAIF & CIF deadline is January 28. Applied Research grant deadline is January 25.
- Jaime moved, Dave seconded a motion to endorse 5 CIF proposals. (One from Mathematics was eliminated because it exceeded the maximum CIF amount). Motion carried.
- John reminded the EC members to forward any interesting student community projects over to Laurie Hamer for inclusion in the UWP Annual Report.
- Tammy reminded everyone of the Advising Workshops on March 19th and 20th.
- Donald and Lars-Olof presented a slide show on Jonkoping and answered questions.
Meeting adjourned at 10:50 a.m.