The University of Wisconsin-Platteville is committed to recruiting, supporting, and fostering a diverse, inclusive and civil community of outstanding faculty, staff and students, and is an AA/EEO Employer.
Employment will require a criminal background check.
The following position(s) are in order according to the application review start date or the due date:
- Anticipated positions for part-time instructors (lecturers) in accounting, agribusiness, agricultural education, animal science, biology, broadcast production, building construction management, business law, environmental science, finance, human resource management, imaging media, journalism, management, marketing, manufacturing technology management, multimedia, occupational safety management, ornamental horticulture, photography, public relations, reclamation, soil and crop science, and/or technology education. Review of applications is on-going.
- Mathematics Lecturers (2). To ensure full consideration, submit application by March 1, 2016; however, applications will be accepted until the position(s) are filled.
- Criminal Justice Lecturer. Review of applications will begin on March 01, 2016, and continue until the position is filled.
- Mechanical Engineering Lecturers. Review of applications will begin on March 9, 2016 and will continue until the positions are filled.
- Electrical Engineering Lecturers. Review of applications will begin on June 1, 2016 and will continue until the positions are filled.