This pane clears float!
The University of Wisconsin-Platteville is committed to recruiting, supporting, and fostering a diverse, inclusive and civil community of outstanding faculty, staff and students, and is an AA/EEO Employer.
Employment will require a criminal background check.
The following position(s) are in order according to the application review start date or the due date:
- Anticipated positions for part-time instructors (lecturers) in accounting, agribusiness, agricultural education, animal science, biology, broadcast production, building construction management, business law, environmental science, finance, human resource management, imaging media, journalism, management, marketing, manufacturing technology management, multimedia, occupational safety management, ornamental horticulture, photography, public relations, reclamation, soil and crop science, and/or technology education. Review of applications is on-going.
- English Language Program Instructor (lecturers). Anticipated positions for full-time and/or part-time instructors in English as a Second Language (ESL) to teach courses offered in the English Language Program (ELP). Salary is dependent on qualifications and the number of credit hours taught. Applications will be maintained in the ELP office. When a teaching position opens, applicants with expertise in the appropriate field will be considered from the collected pool of applicants. Applicants may renew or update their application materials at any time. Applications will be kept for two years following first submission, renewal, or updating.
- Lecturer in Criminal Justice (2). Review of applications will begin on April 10, 2015. However, applications will be accepted until the positions are filled.
- Lecturer - Accounting and/or Finance. To receive full consideration, application must be received by May 1, 2015. However, applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
- Mathematics/Statistics Lecturers (2). To ensure full consideration, submit applications by May 8, 2015, however, applications will be accepted until the position(s) are filled.
- General Engineering - Lecturer. Review of applications will begin June 1, 2015 and will continue until the position is filled.
- Assistant Women's Volleyball Coach (25%)/ Lecturer Health and Human Performance (75%). Applications must be received by Friday, June 12, 2015.
This pane clears float!