Education Abroad by Major
As students begin thinking about participating on an education abroad program, the first question is often, “Where can I go for my major?”
UW-Platteville students have over 400 programs to choose from in 50 different countries ranging from two weeks to one year in length. Many programs offer a range of courses that may be taken to fulfill general education or elective credits for a variety of majors at UW-Platteville. Other programs may be better suited for a specific major or minor.
Click on your major to learn:
- why an international experience is an essential part of your UW-Platteville degree.
- what programs may be recommended by your department.
- where other students in your department have recently studied abroad and why.
- how to contact education abroad alumni from your department.
Don’t see your major listed? Contact the UW-Platteville Education Abroad office for more information.
Be sure to also visit the Academic Planning and Credit Transfer and UW-Platteville Course Equivalencies pages for more information on how to incorporate an international experience into your degree progress.
Education abroad for:
- Business and Accounting
- Computer Science and Software Engineering
- Criminal Justice and Forensic Investigation
- Industrial Technology Management
- International Studies
- Media Studies
- Political Science
- Sustainable and Renewable Energy Systems