Patricia A. Doyle Center for Gender and Sexuality
The mission of the Patricia A. Doyle Center for Gender and Sexuality is to provide a supportive, equitable, and safe environment for all persons on campus in relation to gender and sexuality.
The Doyle Center offers resources, information, and programming on issues and challenges facing women and the LGBTQ community.
The Doyle Center will:
• Empower LGBTQ and women students to get involved with the campus and Platteville community
• Educate the campus and Platteville community on the unique and diverse issues surrounding sexual orientation and gender identity
• Advocate for LGBTQ and allied students, faculty, and staff
• Provide a safe space for all students, faculty, staff, and community members, regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity
• Organize programs and events that are relevant to our diverse campus community.
The Doyle Center, located in 136 Warner Hall, houses meeting and seminar space, computer access, a lactation space for nursing mothers, as well as referral and programming information.