Special Registration Instructions for
PM 7840 Project Management Capstone
To register for the PROJMGT 7840 Project Management Capstone:
Prepare project initiation documents in accordance with the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK). For more information, see Project Charter and Stakeholder Register.
- Contact the coordinator of the M.S. in Project Management Program via e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at: 608.342.1961 and present or discuss your proposal.
- If your proposal is acceptable, the coordinator will provide approval to proceed and assign you an advisor and instructor.
- Complete the Instructor Approval Form and sign the form indicating your agreement with the contents.
- Obtain a Letter of Approval from the organization to which the project pertains. The letter must be on the organization’s letterhead. The letter of approval must indicate the organization’s approval of and commitment to the project, as well as the name of the person within the organization who will be responsible for working with you on this project.
- If you have any questions about completing the materials, contact your advisor for input.
- Submit these three documents and any other appropriate documentation requested by your advisor to:
MS Project Management Program
University of Wisconsin-Platteville
1 University Plaza
Platteville WI 53818-3099
- You will be notified when you have access to register for the course in PASS.
- The instructor will provide instructions for the course in a separate document. You will be required to report on your progress throughout the course.