Master of Science in Project Management
The Master of Science in Project Management (MSPM) degree helps professionals learn real-world practices that build professional value while they earn a degree of the highest quality that suits their schedules.
Delivered entirely online, the MSPM program is structured to fit the busy lives of working adults. No campus visits are required. Students can log in at their convenience to access course content and resources.
The program curriculum appeals to a variety of professionals, from current practitioners to those simply interested in enhancing their project management abilities. Electives include courses similar to those in MBA programs and help develop cross-functional business knowledge.
Globally Accredited by the Project Management Institute (PMI)
As a student of a PMI® Globally Accredited program, students receive the following benefits:
- Each course is worth 45 professional development units (PDUs). Contact the Distance Learning Center for more information.
- Current students who are PMP® certified may earn advanced standing in the program.
- Graduates of the program receive 1500 hours of project experience toward a PMP® credential.
- Program competencies are mapped to A Guide to Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide).
- UW-Platteville is one of the few universities worldwide that provides a degree with this PMI® global accreditation.
Additional advantages of the MSPM from UW-Platteville
- Regionally accredited by Higher Learning Commission
- Member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
- Awarded "BestBuy" designation by GetEducated.com
- Part of the world-renowned public University of Wisconsin System
- Learn from faculty with advanced degrees and extensive professional experience