Master of Science in Organizational Change Leadership
- Approximately one month prior to your final semester, you must contact your advisor regarding your intent to graduate by e-mailing your full name, name of the degree-program, and the month and year of your anticipated graduation.
- Confirm you have met all financial obligations to UW-Platteville.
- When you receive the File for Master’s Degree form, submit it with payment to:
University of Wisconsin-Platteville
Distance Learning Center
1 University Plaza
Platteville, WI 53818
To protect your privacy and prevent identify theft, the Distance Learning Center conducts credit card business in accordance with these PCI Security Standards Council standards:
- We cannot process faxed credit card information. If you send it, we must shred it and request you resubmit in an acceptable manner.
- Don’t e-mail your credit card information.
- We accept credit card information via our secure website on a designated computer. This is the most efficient way for you to provide payment information.
- We accept credit card information over a designated phone line.
- We accept credit card information via postal mail, shredding what we receive after processing.
- Upon receipt of your File for Master’s Degree form, the Distance Learning Center will send you a confirmation letter. Review your information to confirm the spelling of your name for your diploma and your mailing address.
Approximately two months before graduation, you will receive information about the commencement ceremony, purchase of caps and gowns, ceremony tickets, and other graduation activities from the Distance Learning Center.
To order your cap, gown, tassel, and master’s hood, contact the University Bookstore at 608.342.1486. The cost for these items is approximately $55.
You will not receive your diploma at the graduation ceremony. You will receive it by mail eight to 10 weeks after graduation, providing all grades are posted and financial obligations are met. Contact the Distance Learning Center at 800.362.5460 or 608.342.1468 for more information.