We Can Help
Contact the Distance Learning Center Help Desk for assistance with:
- Accessing your online courses and campus resources such as Karrmann Library
- Accessing PASS and your Student Center
- Your UW-Platteville NetID (username)/password
- Questions about using Desire2Learn
Phone: 877.854.3083 or 608.342.1303
Help Desk Hours
- Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday 1:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
All times are US Central Standard Time (CST) and do not include legal holidays.
UW-Platteville NetID (Username) and Password
Your UW-Platteville NetID (username) and password provide access to your courses, PASS, UW-Platteville e-mail, and campus resources, including the Karrmann Library.
Reset your password
You will receive your student NetID (username) and password via e-mail prior to your first registration as a new student. You must reset your password every 180 days at UW-Platteville Password Self Service.
Forgot your password?
If you forget your password, use the Forgotten Password Service on the UW-Platteville Password Self Service page. If you need assistance, contact the Help Desk.
If your password has expired, contact the Help Desk.
For tutorials and tips sheets, see PASS Resources on the Register for Courses page. Contact the Help Desk if you have problems accessing PASS.
- For technical support, call 800.442.6459 or e-mail email@example.com.
- For all other application questions, contact a Distance Education Admission Specialist at 800.362.5460.
Contact your advisor with questions about course selection, degree planning, registration and navigating your Student Center in PASS.
Contact the UW-Platteville Financial Aid Office at 800.616.0412 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Eli Caywood in the UW-Platteville Registrar’s Office at email@example.com or 608.342.1321.