Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- Approximately one month prior to your final semester, you must contact your advisor regarding your intent to graduate by e-mailing your full name, name of the degree-program, and the month and year of your anticipated graduation.
- Submit an electronic copy of your completed CRIMLJUS 7920 seminar paper to Cheryl Banachowski-Fuller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Confirm you have met all financial obligations to UW-Platteville.
- When you receive the File for Master’s Degree form, submit it with payment to:
University of Wisconsin-Platteville
Distance Learning Center
1 University Plaza
Platteville, WI 53818
Checks should be made payable to UW-Platteville. If paying by credit card, please call the Distance Learning Center at 608.342.1468.
- Upon receipt of your File for Master’s Degree form, the Distance Learning Center will send you a confirmation letter. Review your information to confirm the spelling of your name for your diploma and your mailing address.
Approximately two months before graduation, you will receive information about the commencement ceremony, purchase of caps and gowns, ceremony tickets, and other graduation activities from the Distance Learning Center.
To order your cap, gown, tassel, and master’s hood, contact the University Bookstore at 608.342.1486. The cost for these items is approximately $55.00.
You will not receive your diploma at the graduation ceremony. You will receive it by mail 8 – 10 weeks after graduation, providing all grades are posted and financial obligations are met. Contact the Distance Learning Center at 800.362.5460 or 608.342.1468 for more information.