PROJMGT 7020 Project Management Techniques II
|Course Number:||PROJMGT 7020|
|Course Name:||Project Management Techniques II|
|Course Description:||A sequence of project management topics regarding organizational planning, staff acquisition, and team development; quality planning, assurance and control; risk identification and control; and managing procurement of goods and services from outside the performing organization.|
- Describe the quality processes, including planning, assurance, and control, to ensure that the project will satisfy the needs for which it was undertaken.
- Use principles of human resource planning, staff acquisition, and team development and management in order to make the most effective use of people involved with the project.
- Communicate effectively to ensure timely and appropriate generation, collection, dissemination, storage, and ultimate disposition of project information.
- Apply project management tools and techniques to plan, identify, analyze, respond to, and control project risks and opportunities.
- Explain the processes required to acquire goods and services from outside the performing organization.
Number of Exams
Number of Assignments
Number of Projects