We're here to guide you from application to graduation. We may contact you with reminders or you can contact us anytime about the following:
- Degree requirements
- Important dates and deadlines
Sunday: 1-9:30 p.m.
Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m.-9:30 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Telephone: 800.362.5460 or 608.342.1468
Talk with your advisor about course selection.
Click the PASS icon and log in with your student NetID (username) and password. Click Self-Service, then Student Center.
In the Academics section, read and agree to the Drop/Refund policy in the Holds section.
Click Enroll and follow the directions for each screen.
Courses Requiring Approval To Register
If you are thinking of taking any of these courses please contact your advisor. These courses require approval prior to registration. Click a course title for more information.
- BUSADMIN 4950 Portfolio Development
- CRIMLJUS 4500 Directed Individual Studies
- CRIMLJUS 4880 Internship in Criminal Justice
- CRIMLJUS 4930 Criminal Justice Seminar
- CRIMLJUS 7880 Criminal Justice Internship
- CRIMLJUS 7920 Seminar Paper Research
- CRIMLJUS 7940 Special Topics in Criminal Justice
- CRIMLJUS 7980 Independent Study in Criminal Justice
- CRIMLJUS 7990 Thesis Research
- ENGRG 7930 Special Topics in Engineering
- ENGRG 7980 Independent Study in Engineering
- PROJMGT 7840 Project Management Capstone
- PROJMGT 7940 Special Topics in Project Management
- PROJMGT 7980 Independent Study in Project Management
- PROJMGT 7990 Thesis Research
- PSYCHLGY 7980 Independent Study in Psychology
Print-Based Undergraduate Courses
Contact your advisor to register for a print-based course.
About registration? Contact your advisor.
About accessing PASS? Contact the Help Desk.