The University of Wisconsin-Platteville is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association.
- Phone: 312.263.0456
In addition to regional accreditation, several of the UW-Platteville distance learning programs have earned professional accreditation by governing bodies in their respective fields. UW-Platteville is also a member of several associations that provide guidance for maintaining a quality and relevant curriculum.
- Project Management Institute (PMI®) Global Accreditation Center for Project Management (GAC)
- PMI® Registered Education Provider
- Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology
- American Chemical Society
- National Association of Industrial Technology
- National Association of Schools of Music
- National Council for the Accreditation of Teacher Education
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction
- American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education
- American Association of University Women
- Association of State Colleges and Universities
- Council for the Advancement and Support of Education