Dr. Elizabeth Yagodzinski
- Doctor of Philosophy - Nova Southeastern University
- Educational Specialist - Nova Southeastern University
- Master of Science - Nova Southeastern University
- Bachelor of Science - Nova Southeastern University
Dr. Yagodzinski is an instructor in the Master of Science in Distance Education Leadership
(DEL) program whose duties include the facilitation of the following course:
DEL 7120, Academic Administration in the Virtual Environment.
Dr. Yagodzinski is the director of online learning at Lincoln Memorial University; she also serves as an assistant professor of Information Systems for Lincoln Memorial University and as an instructor for Lynn University. She has an extensive background in higher education previously serving as a senior instructional designer, a dean of academic affairs, director of institutional effectiveness, and department chair for various higher education institutions. Outside of academia, Dr, Yagodzinski does consulting work for instructional design at A-Pass Educational Group, LLC and has spent time as a systems analyst and technical trainer for Hewlett Packard.
Dr. Yagodzinski is a member of
- Sloan Consortium (Sloan-C)
- International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE)
- Association for Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE)