password help/Technical Support
Contact the Distance Learning Center Help Desk for assistance with:
- Accessing your online courses and campus resources such as Karrmann Library
- Accessing PASS and your Student Center
- Your UW-Platteville NetID (username)/password
- Questions about using Desire2Learn
Help Desk Hours
- Monday through Thursday 6:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Friday 6:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday 1:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
All times are US Central Standard Time (CST) and do not include legal holidays.
UW-Platteville NetID (Username) and Password
Your UW-Platteville NetID (username) and password provide access to your courses, PASS, UW-Platteville email, and campus resources, including the Karrmann Library.
Reset your password
You will receive your student NetID (username) and password via email prior to your first registration as a new student. You must reset your password every 180 days at UW-Platteville Password Self Service.
Forgot your password?
If you forget your password, use the Forgotten Password Service on the UW-Platteville Password Self Service page. If you need assistance, contact the Help Desk.
If your password has expired, call the Help Desk.
Contact the Help Desk if you have problems accessing the Pioneer Administrative Software System (PASS). Additional information and tips on using PASS and PASS Express can be found here.
Read the latest distance education news in the Pioneer Post.