PASS 9.2 is Here!
Please read these tips before logging into PASS:
- Before using PASS, you will need to clear your browser's cache.
- If you use PASS Express through the UW-Platteville app, you may need to upgrade to the most recent version.
- Additional instrustions on common PASS activities, review the PASS Tips found below.
The University of Wisconsin-Platteville uses the Pioneer Administrative Software System (PASS) for many different student and staff functions, including registration, payments, financial aid review, administrative processes, updating and maintaining student records, and more.
PASS Express provides a streamlined interface to PASS that works well on mobile devices. PASS Express includes some key features for students, faculty and advisors. Log in to discover more.
- PASS Tips - Changing Terms
- PASS Tips - Finances
- PASS Tips - Financial Aid
- PASS Tips - Finding Payment Due Dates
- PASS Tips - Grades
- PASS Tips - Managing Guest Users
- PASS Tips - Registration
- PASS Tips - Student Center
The Distance Learning Center Help Desk can provide assistance with:
- Accessing PASS
- Accessing your Student Center in PASS
- Your UW-Platteville NetID (username) and password
Help Desk Hours
|Monday - Thursday:||6 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.|
|Friday:||6 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Saturday:||11 a.m. - 4 p.m. (Outage and password support only)|
|Sunday:||1 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.|