EMPLOYEES: HRS outage to affect PASS February 22-27
The HRS outage that begins at noon on Wednesday, Feb. 22 and continues until Monday, Feb. 27 will affect other campus systems, including PASS. HRS data are key to some PASS integrations. This UW System outage will result in:
- Inability to update or refresh employee information which will lead to "stale" reports until data is refreshed
- Error messages when entering information
- New employees (during this time period) not appearing in resources like the phone directory and Passport Office
Since HRS data will be refreshed the night of February 27, the most up-to-date data will be available starting the morning of Tuesday, Feb. 28.
Questions about the HRS outage itself may be directed to Human Resources at humanresources[at]uwplatt[dot]edu.
The Pioneer Administrative Software System (PASS) is used for course registration, payment, financial aid, administrative functions, and more.
PASS Express provides a streamlined interface to PASS, especially for mobile devices. PASS Express includes some key features for students, faculty and advisors. Discover what’s there for you.
- PASS Tips - Changing Terms
- PASS Tips - Finances
- PASS Tips - Finding Payment Due Dates
- PASS Tips - Grades
- PASS Tips - Managing Guest Users
- PASS Tips - Registration
- PASS Tips - Student Center
Contact the Distance Learning Center Help Desk at 877.854.3083, 608.342.1303, or DistEdSupport[at]uwplatt[dot]edu for assistance with accessing your online courses and campus resources, accessing PASS and your Student Center, your UW-Platteville NetID (username) and/or password, or questions about using Desire2Learn.
Help Desk Hours
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday: 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Sunday: 1 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
All times are U.S. Central Standard Time (CST) and do not include legal holidays.