MS Project Management Graduation
- Approximately one month prior to your final semester, contact your advisor regarding your intent to graduate by e-mailing him/her your full name, major, and the month and year of your anticipated graduation.
- Schedule a review with your advisor to ensure you’ve met all graduation requirements and fulfilled all financial obligations to UW-Platteville.
- Upon completion of your graduation review, you will receive a link to the File for Master’s Degree form via e-mail.
- Once we receive your completed File for Master’s Degree form, we will notify you that a $40 graduation fee has been posted to your PASS account. To pay the fee, log into your PASS account Student Center, click on Make a Payment, and follow the instructions.
- Upon receipt of your payment, the Distance Learning Center will notify the Registrar’s Office of your candidacy for graduation and your anticipated graduation date.
NOTE: To be included in the printed graduation bulletin and other graduation procedures, we must receive your completed File for Master’s Degree form and payment by:
- February 1 for Spring Commencement
- February 1 for Summer Commencement
- October 1 for Fall Commencement
Approximately two months before graduation, students who have a File for Master’s Degree form and payment on file will receive information about the commencement ceremony, purchasing of cap/tassel/gown/master’s hood, ceremony tickets, and other graduation activities from the Distance Learning Center.
To order your cap, gown, tassel, and master’s hood, contact the University Bookstore at 608.342.1486.
Note that ceremonies are only held at the end of the fall and spring semesters. Students graduating in summer can walk in the ceremony immediately before or after that summer term.
RECEIPT OF DEGREE
Once all grades are posted from your final semester (and financial obligations are met) and you have submitted your File for Master’s Degree form and payment, the Registrar’s Office will complete a final audit. Once the Registrar’s Office posts your degree, you will receive an official student copy of your transcript reflecting the posted degree. About 10-12 weeks after the end of the semester, you should then receive your actual diploma/degree in the mail.