MS Project Management Credit CSU
Colorado State University-Denver Center Project Management Certificate Program
Completion of the Colorado State University-Denver Center Project Management Certificate Program equates to 6 graduate credits in the University of Wisconsin-Platteville Master of Science in Project Management program, under the following stipulations:
- These credits are acceptable only under the Credit For Life Experience Policy at the University of Wisconsin-Platteville.
- The Colorado State University-Denver Center Project Management Certificate Program must be completed prior to being admitted to the Master of Science in Project Management program at UW-Platteville. The certificate must be dated not more than three years before the date an application is submitted.
Only these listed Courses are acceptable to obtain credit for life experience.
- Unit 1 - Project Planning and Scope Management
- Unit 2 - Cost and Time Management
- Unit 3 - Risk Management
- Unit 4 - Human Resources / Communications
- Unit 5 - Quality Management
- Unit 6 - Contracts and Procurement
- Unit 7 - Integration of Project Management Concepts
- Program Project - spans all units
Completion of the Colorado State-Denver Center Project Management Certificate Program equates to 6 graduate credits in the UW-Platteville Master of Science in Project Management program, in the following manner.
PROJMGT 7010 Project Management Techniques I (3 credits)
PROJGMT 7020 Project Management Techniques II (3 credits)
TOTAL: 6 credits
- The number of credits granted for life experience combined with transfer credits may not exceed 12.
Note: To receive credit you must submit the Credit for Life Experience Request Form and an official copy of your transcript/certificate from Colorado State University-Denver Center.
The form listed above allows you to enter information using Acrobat Reader before printing the form, or you can print the form and complete it by hand. Once completed, submit the form to our office at the address on the form.