- Doctorate in Industrial Engineering, Texas A&M University
- Master of Science in Industrial Engineering (Ergonomics), University of Tennessee
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering, University of Tennessee
- Registered Professional Engineer, Wisconsin
- Certified Professional Ergonomist
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
Dr. Jinkins is a professor in the Master of Science in Engineering program teaching a variety of courses. Dr. Jinkins also taught at the University of Tennessee, Texas A&M University, and served as department head for Industrial Technology Management at a two-year technical college in East Tennessee. In addition to her teaching experience, she has worked in project management, technical writing, and done consulting work in the fields of ergonomics and safety.
Jinkins is married to a UW-Platteville alum and both her son and daughter are Pioneer alumni. She dabbles in writing, painting, and photography in her spare time. When not otherwise occupied, she solves puzzles and reads widely in the areas of economics, history, psychology, and aging.