|Course Number:||BUSADMIN 3110|
|Course Name:||Integrated Marketing (online)|
|Course Description:||Integrated marketing is the approach to managing the promotional effort of the firm. The concept of integrated marketing is to manage a diverse array of promotional tools (advertising, public relations, Internet, direct mail, personal selling, sales promotions, coupons, direct response, celebrity spokespeople, premiums and other promotional tools) so that a cohesive, targeted and integrated communication program is the result. This approach allows the firm to more effectively and efficiently use the tools of promotion to achieve marketing and sales objectives.|
|Prerequisites:||BUSADMIN 2630 or AGINDUS 2430|
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
NOTE: The information below is representative of the course and is subject to change. The specific details of the course will be available in the Desire2Learn course instance for the course in which a student registers.
- Develop and implement individual integrated marketing communications (IMC) tools.
- Apply the key IMC concept of making all the IMC tools work together to deliver a consistent and effective message to the target customer.
- Understand how to set the vision, strategies, and tactics, and evaluate results.
- Understand how to leverage the content and promotional messages through multiple tools.
- “Learned how to learn,” that is, be able to take new tools and new strategies, and implement them to achieve a desired result.
- Unit 1: Introduction to Integrated Marketing Communications
- Unit 2: Advertising
- Unit 3: Internet Marketing, Direct Marketing, Other Media, Media Planning and Promotions
- Unit 4: Consumer Sales Promotions, Various Other IMC Tools, Sales, Sales Support, Leadership and Developing/Implementing an IMC Plan
The breakdown of points is as follows:
|Group Project Final Paper||100 points|
|Individual Project||100 points|
|Individual Dropbox Assignments||100 points|
|Exams (4)||400 points|
|A||92% - 100%|
|A-||89% - 91%|
|B+||86% - 88%|
|B||83% - 85%|
|B-||80% - 82%|
|C+||77% - 79%|
|C||72% - 76%|
|C-||70% - 71%|
|D+||68% - 69%|
|D||60% - 67%|
|F||0% - 59%|