Hamilton Jr., Gary
Gary Hamilton Jr.
- Master of Business Administration, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Six Sigma Black Belt, American Quality Society
- Program Management Professional, Project Management Institute
- Project Management Professional, Project Management Institute
- Scrum Master, Scrum Alliance
- Agile Certified Practitioner, Project Management Institute
Hamilton has over 20 years of project, program and portfolio management experience, primarily in the finance and consulting industries. His expertise is PMO and program management, as well as organizational effectiveness and process improvement.
Hamilton began teaching at the University of Wisconsin-Platteville in 2013 and prior to that he taught both finance and project management classes at several universities.
He has received the Distinguished Contribution Award from the Project Management Institute in 2012, is the author of Program Risk Management and The Program Management Office, and a co-author of over fifty articles in the field of project management.