FAQs - Current Students
How do I register for a class?
Some undergraduate courses are also offered in the print-based format.
Special (non-degree-seeking) students can register for a Single Course Enrollment.
How do I purchase my textbooks and course materials?
How do I get technical help?
• Accessing your online courses and campus resources such as Karrmann Library
• Accessing PASS and your Student Center
• Your UW-Platteville NetID (username)/password
• Questions about using Desire2Learn
The Pioneer Administrative Software System (PASS) is used for course registration, payment, financial aid, administrative functions, and more.
UW-Platteville utilizes Microsoft Office 365 for its email and calendaring needs. Your uwplatt.edu Office 365 account is your official account at UW-Platteville. All email and calendar invitations sent from university departments and personnel will go to this official account.
Can I purchase Microsoft Office and other software as a discount?
Using your NetID and password, you can also purchase software at a discounted price from the Wisconsin Integrated Software Catalog.
Do distance learners have student representatives?
How do I drop a course?
How do I update my contact information?
I'm ready to graduate. Do I have to do any paperwork?
1. Contacting your advisor to review specific graduation information for your program
2. Filing your graduation paperwork along with the graduation fee
3. Participating in the graduation weekend events
Can distance education students receive student discounts or utilize on-campus services?
What credits transfer?
Still have questions?