- Doctoral student in Curriculum and Instruction Leadership, Marian University
- Master of Science in Project Management, University of Wisconsin Platteville
- Master of Professional Studies in Paralegal Studies, The George Washington University
- Bachelor of Arts, Excelsior College
- Professional Development Certificate in Instructional Design, University of Wisconsin-Stout
- Microsoft Office Specialist Certification
Drewry is an instructor in the Master of Science in Distance Education Leadership (DEL) program. Her duties include the facilitation of the following courses: DEL7410 Education Policy, Law, and Ethics in the Virtual Environment and DEL7910 Critical Issues in Virtual Education.
While teaching online courses for UW-Platteville, she also teaches for Brandies University. Prior to working in academia, Drewry worked as a project team lead and as an on-boarding trainer.
She has given several presentations on the subject of virtual engagement at the Faculty Development Conference at UW-Green Bay, and at the Annual Conference on Distance Teaching & Learning Continuing Studies at UW-Madison. She has been published in The Paralegal Educator.
Drewry is a member of the Project Management Institute® (PMI).