Direct Deposit


After you are admitted to a degree program, shortly before the start of your first course, you will receive a green envelope from BankMobile with directions for establishing direct deposit of financial aid or other refunds while you are a UW-Platteville student. Use the Personal Code provided to log on and select your refund preference.

Green envelope from BankMobile

You may choose to

  • Deposit refunds in your existing bank account.
    • Select this option and provide the account where you want your refunds deposited. Funds will be available at your existing bank two to three days after UW-Platteville sends them to BankMobile.


  • Set up a new checking account with BankMobile.
    • If you choose this option, you will be mailed a debit card and funds will be available as soon as BankMobile receives them from UW-Platteville. There is a fee to replace your card if it is lost or stolen.
    • With a BankMobile checking account, there is no fee charged when you use an Allpoint network, Customer Bank ATM, or the ATMs operated by Mound City Bank on the UW-Platteville campus. To see a list of ATM locations, visit BankMobile and select the Fee Schedules link at the bottom of the page.

For information about your refunds and a variety of financial services/topics, visit BankMobile.

NOTE: If you pay for your courses electronically through PASS by credit card or e-check, your refund will be applied back to the card or account that was used originally. This is only true for online payments made through PASS. All other payments or financial aid will be refunded electronically through BankMobile.

Non-degree-seeking and international students: You are not eligible for electronic refunding through BankMobile. Your refunds will continue to be processed through the UW-Platteville Cashiers Office.

DLC: Alumni

Footer Anchor