- Ph.D. in Business Administration (in progress) emphasis in Supply Chain Management, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Master of Industrial Technology (emphasis in Logistics), Illinois Institute of Technology
- Master of Business Administration (emphasis in Management), Maharishi University
- Bachelors of Arts in Economics and Business Administration, Maseno University
Achia is an instructor in the Master of Science in Integrated Supply Chain Management. His duties includes the facilitation of the following courses:
- BSAD 3540/ 5540 Quality Management
- ISCM 7500 Supply Chain Logistics
- BSAD 6100 Supply Chain Management
- ISCM 7520 Warehousing and Distribution Management
Prior to joining UW-Platteville, Achia worked in Supply Chain Management in both the healthcare and steel industries. Achia has a keen interest in the advancement of knowledge in the field of Supply Chain Management.
Achia (pronounced (AH-CHEE-AH)) and his wife migrated to the United States from Kenya and now reside in Chicago. They enjoy travel, swimming, and tennis. He also loves trivia and has a thirst for reading.