Stay connected to UW-Platteville
As students, you are virtually connected to UW-Platteville and form bonds with classmates, instructors, and advisors. Upon graduation, you might feel as if you have been cut off from UW-Platteville. As an alumnus of UW-Platteville Online, you should never feel disconnected. The possibilities to stay involved are endless. See the suggestions below to get you started.
- Notify the Distance Learning Center when your mailing address or e-mail address changes.
- Volunteer. The Distance Education Alumni Board is always looking for individuals to help with projects.
- Become a mentor. Help current and new students succeed by becoming a mentor.
- Join the LinkedIn group for your discipline to stay informed.
- Visit UW-Platteville for Homecoming. This year, Distance Education will celebrate 35 years with a homecoming celebration. Watch for more information on all the great events the weekend of October.
- Join the UW-Platteville Alumni Association. There are many benefits, including the opportunity to meet UW-Platteville alumni at regional events. A complete calendar of events can be found here. Upcoming events include several golf outings. Once you join, regional events will be e-mailed to you. This is a great way to meet fellow distance alumni and also to hear stories from campus.
- Consider donating to the Dawn Drake Scholarship Fund. The fund provides an annual scholarship to a distance education student and is one of the few available to aid with tuition costs.