Faculty and Staff
Preparing Students for Life-Long Career Management!
The mutual goal of both faculty/staff and the Career and Professional Development Office is student success. By working together, we can ensure that the transition from student to professional is as seamless as possible.
Request a Presentation
The CPDO supports and empowers students to be active participants in the career development process. We prepare students to make informed decisions regarding their future by providing comprehensive resources, individual consultations, programs, and access to internships, employment, and graduate school opportunities. Consider inviting the CPDO team to present on topics such as:
- Major and Career Exploration
- Career Services Overview (including PCN, services offered and events)
- Résumés and Cover Letters
- Interviewing (how to prepare, example interview questions, interviewing techniques)
- Career Fair Preparation
Fill out the presentation request form today!
Refer A Student or Employer
Realizing that you have direct contact with students, we believe that you are an essential component to the CPDO team's ability to effectively deliver employment services. Please feel free to refer employers to the CPDO and the CPDO team will conduct follow-up and outreach initiatives. Please refer students to the CPDO for any employment need that they might have. We welcome your referrals!
- Student Resources
- Guidelines for Serving as a Reference
- Annual Employment Reports
A Faculty Guide to Ethical and Legal Standards in Student Hiring from National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE)
- NACE is a member-driven nonprofit association, providing resources, including publications, professional development events, and products and services, to help career services and recruitment professionals achieve their goals. The following items are made available for Career Services and Employment Professionals by NACE.