AMA Reverse Career Fair
American Marketing Association Reverse Career Fair
Markee Pioneer Student Center University Rooms (North and South)
Tuesday, March 7, 2017
11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
The Reverse Career Fair is for members of the University of Wisconsin-Platteville American Marketing Association. Employers are invited to attend the fair, visit student booths, and hire BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION SALES AND MARKETING students searching for internships or full-time jobs.
During the event, roles will be reversed as students host booths while the employers circulate the room and ask questions. Students showcase their professional skills through their résumé, portfolio, a poster presentation or any other materials they want to include at their booth.
Benefits for students
• Provides students with the opportunity to stage their professional achievements and showcase their creative edge by setting up a physical representation of their portfolio.
• Students who attend are able to differentiate themselves in the eyes of employers and increase their chance for an interview or job offer.
• It allows Business Administration students to network with employers and build their professional skill set.
Benefits for employers
• Attending students are from select majors which allows employers to interview for specific marketing and other related positions.
• Employers are able to network with top business students at UW-Platteville.
• Employers are able to speak one on one with attending students and ask in-depth questions.
• Students are allowed to set up their exhibits 30 minutes ahead of time.
• Snacks and drinks will be provided throughout the event.
• Employers and students will have four hours to network.
Questions regarding your registration may be directed to:
George Krueger, Advisor, AMA
Employers and students can register on Pioneer Career Network. Under Career Fairs and Workshops, select 4th Annual AMA Reverse Career Fair. Registration is limited to 25 employers and 25 students. Registration begins on February 1. Cost of registration for employers is $30.