During your first semester you will want to log-on to the Desire2Learn Course Info System. The Desire2Learn System is an on-line resource for graduate students and faculty of the Counseling Psychology program. During your first class you should receive information on how to access your Desire2Learn account. You will need to know your campus username in order to access your account. This is available at the Bears' Den.
Instructions for logging in to Desire2Learn Course Info
- Go to the UW-Platteville web page URL: www.uwplatt.edu
- Click on Academic Tools at the top of the page.
- Click on the Desire2Learn button. This will bring you to the Desire2Learn page.
- Type your campus username in the USERNAME field.
- Type your password in the PASSWORD field. This will be the same as your email password.
- Click the "Login" button.
- In the middle of the page you will see a list of links to your courses in Desire2Learn. Click on the link for the course you want to visit.
- You have visibility and access to a number of services on the UWP Desire2Learn Home Page including your Announcements and your Calendar.