Renewable Energy Camp - General Information
- Traditional Summer Camp structure
- Introduction to fundamental concepts in renewable energy and energy engineering
- Small class sizes
- Hands on lab exercises instructed by SRES program faculty
- Excellent food and residence hall accommodations
- All needed supplies
- College advising and career counseling available exclusively for REC camp attendees
- Mentorship and training from upper class SRES program students and faculty
- Interactive and entertaining evening activities
2014-2015 freshman-senior high school aged students with an interest in engineering and sustainability
University of Wisconsin-Platteville campus, scenic Grant County
Sunday July 12-Friday July 17, 2015
Includes instruction by University Faculty, Counseling Services, Prospective Student Services, T-shirt and instructional materials.
- Commuter $525: includes above, plus lunches Monday-Thursday and two evening meals
- Residential $695: includes above, plus breakfast, lunch and supper meal Sunday evening through Friday breakfast, overnight accommodations and evening activities.
Scholarships may be available based upon academic excellence, financial need, and SRES program enrollment interest. Contact Professor Tim Zauche (email@example.com) or Professor Dino Ress (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
No refunds for registration after June 12, 2015.
- Register online Now!
- Complete and return the following form:
Office of Continuing Education
1 University Plaza
Platteville WI 53818
Please advise us at least one week prior to the beginning of the program if you have a disability and require special accommodations. Requests are confidential. UW-Platteville provides equal opportunities in employment and programming, including Title IX requirements.
Tuesday, March 28, 2017 -7:00pm to 9:00pm
Saturday, April 1, 2017 -8:30am to 11:00am
Saturday, April 1, 2017 -1:00pm to 4:30pm