Want some suggestions on applying child development theory to your practice? Do you want to learn techniques to observe, record, and assess growth and development in children while implementing a developmentally appropriate curriculum? We can help you focus on how to incorporate developmentally appropriate guidance strategies while providing a respectful, diverse, and inclusive program. These skills and more are part and parcel of the Professional Preschool Credential.
To earn the Registry Preschool Credential, you must complete the following six, three-credit classes.
- Course One: Foundations of Early Childhood Education
- Course Two: Child Development
- Course Three: Health, Safety, and Nutrition
- Course Four: Guiding Children’s Behavior
- Course Five: Art, Music and Language Arts
- Course Six: Capstone Course – Preschool Credential
Current Course Registration
Click on the course titles below for details or to register. If there are no courses listed, please call our office at 1-888-281-9472.
Tuesday, March 28, 2017 -7:00pm to 9:00pm
Saturday, April 1, 2017 -8:30am to 11:00am
Saturday, April 1, 2017 -1:00pm to 4:30pm