Providing care for infants and toddlers is stressful and exacting. You need to keep up-to-date on the latest developments in the field, learning from experienced and knowledgeable instructors who know how to build on your experience so you can provide even better care. We know you are busy and we have designed this program to cause as little disruption to your daily routine as possible.
Those who will benefit the most from this training include:
- infant/toddler teachers
- teachers’ assistants
- program directors and administrators from full and half-day early care
- education programs including: child care centers, family child care homes, Head Start, pre-kindergarten, early intervention programs and preschool or nursery schools.
To earn the Professional Infant-Toddler Credential, you must complete the following four, three-credit classes.
- Course One: Infant Toddler Development
- Course Two: Group Care for Infants and Toddlers
- Course Three: Family and Community Relations
- Course Four: Capstone Course - Infant Toddler Credential
Current Course Registration
Click on the course titles below for details or to register. If there are no courses listed, please call our office at 1-888-281-9472.
Connect On Facebook
Want to be added to our mailing list?
Click here to receive communications about our upcoming programs.
Comments and Questions?
Send us your ideas, suggestions, feedback and questions.
Continuing Education Web Feedback?
Web Feedback Form
Continuing Education on Pinterest
Continuing Education on LinkedIn
Continuing Education on YouTube
Early Childhood Credential Program on Facebook
Tell Us Your Story
Monday, September 25, 2017 - 6:00pm to 7:00pm
Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 5:00pm to 8:00pm
Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 6:00pm to 8:00pm