Providing care for infants and toddlers is stressful and exacting. You need to keep up-to-date on the latest developments in the field, learning from experienced and knowledgeable instructors who know how to build on your experience so you can provide even better care. We know you are busy and we have designed this program to cause as little disruption to your daily routine as possible.
Those who will benefit the most from this training include:
- infant/toddler teachers
- teachers’ assistants
- program directors and administrators from full and half-day early care
- education programs including: child care centers, family child care homes, Head Start, pre-kindergarten, early intervention programs and preschool or nursery schools.
To earn the Professional Infant-Toddler Credential, you must complete the following four, three-credit classes.
- Course One: Infant Toddler Development
- Course Two: Group Care for Infants and Toddlers
- Course Three: Family and Community Relations
- Course Four: Capstone Course - Infant Toddler Credential
Current Course Registration
Click on the course titles below to view the syllabi or to register.