- How do you ensure that your center leaves no child behind?
- Are you comfortable working with special needs children?
- How could your existing curricula be adapted to meet the needs of a disabled child?
- What about special medical needs?
- Are you and your center ready to serve these children? Their parents?
Designed to answer these questions and more, the Inclusion Credential helps you to serve ALL children with confidence.
To earn the Professional Inclusion Credential, you must complete the following four, three-credit classes.
- Course One: Children with Differing Abilities
- Course Two: Behavior and Emotional Challenges
- Course Three: Special Health Care Needs
- Course Four: Capstone - Families and Team Centered Practice
Current Course Registration
Click on the course titles below to view the syllabi or to register.