- How do you ensure that your center leaves no child behind?
- Are you comfortable working with children who have special needs?
- How could your existing curricula be adapted to meet the needs of a child with a disability?
- What about special medical needs?
- Are you and your center ready to serve these children? Their parents?
Designed to answer these questions and more, the Inclusion Credential helps you to serve ALL children with confidence.
To earn the Professional Inclusion Credential, you must complete the following four, three-credit classes.
- Course One: Children with Differing Abilities
- Course Two: Behavior and Emotional Challenges
- Course Three: Special Health Care Needs
- Course Four: Capstone - Families and Team Centered Practice
New York State - Click here to view PDF of upcoming course information and dates.
Current Course Registration
Click on the course titles below for details or to register. If there are no courses listed, please call our office at 1-888-281-9472.
Tuesday, March 28, 2017 -7:00pm to 9:00pm
Saturday, April 1, 2017 -8:30am to 11:00am
Saturday, April 1, 2017 -1:00pm to 4:30pm