Explore Engineering Summer Program-Rules
We certainly appreciate the opportunity to have the chance to be a part of your learning experience this summer here at the University of Wisconsin-Platteville . For the benefit of all students participating, the following is a list of behavior that will not be tolerated during the program.
- Chewing tobacco
- Alcoholic beverages
- Any illegal substances or acts
- Non-adherence to lights out at night
- Profanity or derogatory remarks to one’s race, color, creed, gender or sexual orientation
- Unauthorized use of motor vehicles
- Interference with anyone else’s property
- Weapons of any kind
- Participating students must adhere to the policy of going to and from facilities as a group
- University property must be treated with respect. Each student is responsible for any damages that they may have caused.
This is simply a notice for parents and students to be aware of the rules listed above during their educational experience at UW-Platteville. We look forward to seeing you.
Students driving to campus will park their car in a designated lot after check-in where it will remain parked for the duration of the camp. Students will not be allowed to leave campus in a personal vehicle. The student will be able to use their vehicle after check-out from the residence hall on Friday.
Students who violate the UW-Platteville Explore Engineering Summer Program rules, and/or established residence hall policies will be referred to the program director, Dr. Abulkhair Masoom. Any student(s) found to be responsible for such violations will be subject to immediate removal from the program with forfeiture of all camp fees. The student(s) will not receive academic credit for attending the program.
Note: All participating students are still expected to follow all local, state and federal laws. If the student is 18 years of age and has driven to the summer program, they will be released on their own recognizance.