Explore Engineering Summer Program - Registration Information
Note: Your space in the program is not considered secure until all items on the checklist have been completed.
- Complete the online web registration form for the session you wish to attend (below)
- Complete and return the following forms:
- Payment - $795 (residential) or $570 (commuter). This can be paid by credit card using the web registration form.
Official high school transcript
- Transcript must show successful completion of Algebra I
- Contact your high school records or guidance office to obtain an official transcript
- If you are a home-schooled student, you must submit a transcript of courses taken with grades, signed by a representative of the organization responsible for your curriculum verification
Send all required items to:
1 University Plaza
Platteville, WI 53818
If you have a disability and need special accommodations, please contact the camp director, Jaclyn Esqueda, at 608.342.7158 or email@example.com at least two weeks in advance of the program. Requests are confidential. UW-Platteville and the Explore Engineering Summer Program provide equal opportunities in programming, in accordance with Title IX requirements.
Click on the program session below to register. If you prefer to register via telephone, please contact the Office of Continuing Education at 608.348.1314 or 888.281.9472.
Resident Registration Fee - $795. Includes instruction by university faculty, all instructional materials, supervision by trained college student mentors, social and teambuilding activities, a souvenir t-shirt, overnight accommodations in a campus residence hall, and breakfast, lunch, and dinner from Sunday evening through Friday afternoon.
Commuter Registration Fee - $570. Includes instruction by university faculty, all instructional materials, supervision by trained college student mentors, social and teambuilding activities, a souvenir t-shirt, lunches Monday through Friday and one dinner.
For emergencies outside the hours listed above, please contact the Campus Police at 608.342.1584.