Early Childhood Conference-General Information
- $60 for early childhood advocate ($70 after March 10, 2017)
- $35 for early childhood full-time students ($45 after March 10, 2017)
- Fees include registration, materials, lunch, and refreshments for breaks
Confirmation of your registration will be sent by email immediately after online registration. Contact us at 608.342.1314 with registration questions.
- Payment may be made by check or credit card. Your registration will be processed, and you will be assigned to available workshops, when your payment is received. Workshops are limited—register early. If you are registering multiple people you can register online and add multiple participants, and then pay online by credit card or mail in a check.
Cancellations received by Thursday, March 9, 2017 will receive a refund minus a $10 fee. Notification must be during business hours: 7:45 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. No refunds on/after Friday, March 10, 2017. Substitutions are allowed. Register by March 10, 2017 to be eligible for the door prizes.
CONTINUING EDUCATION UNITS (CEUS)
Educators will receive a certificate for 0.6 Continuing Education Units for participating in the conference.
UW-PLATTEVILLE CREDIT OPTION
Educators may earn one UW-Platteville credit for participating in the conference and completing additional coursework. Please request credit materials when registering. In addition to the conference fee, UW-Platteville tuition and fees apply.
- 1 Graduate Credit $439.47
- 1 Undergraduate Credit $300.00
Photo Release Information
I understand that the university may take photographs and/or videotapes of participants and activities. I agree that the University of Wisconsin-Platteville shall be owners of and may use such photographs and/or videotapes relating to the promotion of future programs. I relinquish all rights that I may claim in relation to the use of photographs and/or videotapes.
To request disability accommodations, contact Continuing Education at 608.342.1314.
Connect On Facebook
Want to be added to our mailing list?
Click here to receive communications about our upcoming programs.
Comments and Questions?
Send us your ideas, suggestions, feedback and questions.
Continuing Education Web Feedback?
Web Feedback Form
Continuing Education on Pinterest
Continuing Education on LinkedIn
Continuing Education on YouTube
Early Childhood Credential Program on Facebook
Thursday, September 7, 2017 - 5:30pm to 8:30pm
Thursday, September 7, 2017 - 5:30pm to 7:30pm
Friday, September 8, 2017 - 6:00pm to 9:00pm