College For Kids and Middle University-FAQ
Where should we meet, and will my child be supervised?
- Parent/guardian and student should arrive on campus and park in Lot 16 off University Plaza. Meet for check-in in grassy area between Warner Hall and Doudna Hall at 12:15 pm. View map.
- Parent/guardian and student will need to check-in upon arrival daily.
- Students will line up behind class signs.
- Instructors and/or teacher assistants will accompany students to their classes.
- Parent/guardian can pick up student on campus in grassy area between Warner Hall and Doudna Hall at 4:00 pm. View map.
- Parent/guardian and student will need to check-out at end of each day.
- Please be prompt in picking up your child.
- Supervision ends at 4:15 pm.
Will my child receive a T-Shirt?
College for Kids and Middle University T-shirts are provided for students who enroll by the June 27, 2016 registration date.
Should my child bring a snack for break?
Your child is more than welcome to bring a snack and/or drink for the afternoon break. We will not have access to refrigerators so please include an ice pack with your child's snack/drink if needed.