Chemistry NextGen Tech-General Information
This pane clears float!
- Two college credits for Introductory Chemistry: CHEM-1020
- Skills to succeed in college
- Small class sizes
- Hands-on labs instructed by PhD-level faculty
- Excellent food and residence hall accommodations
- All needed supplies
- College advising and career counseling
- Mentoring from upper class college chemistry students
- Fun evening activities
2013-2014 high school sophomores, juniors and seniors who have already taken (or are currently enrolled in) a high school chemistry or math course.
University of Wisconsin-Platteville campus
- Sunday, July 20 - Friday, July 25, 2014
- Check-in registration begins at 3:00pm on Sunday - Program concludes at 11:00am on Friday.
Includes instruction by university faculty, Counseling Services, T-shirt and instructional materials.
- Commuter $570: Includes above, plus lunches Monday-Thursday and two evening meals
- Residential $795: Includes above, plus breakfast, lunch and supper meal Sunday evening through Friday breakfast and overnight accommodations and evening activities.
No refunds after June 19, 2014.
Click below on the summer program link in the gray bar to view course information and/or to register. If you prefer to register via phone, contact the Office of Continuing Education at 608.342.1314 or 888.281.9472.
- Complete the application form
- Complete and return the following forms:
- Payment: $795 if residential student or $570 if commuter student
An official high school transcript is required with proof of a Math or Chemistry course taken. Contact your high school to request this.
HOME SCHOOLED STUDENTS
To be considered for admission, home-schooled students must provide the following:
- Official transcripts from school(s) attended
- Transcript of courses taken at home and grades signed by the individual providing the education verifying the curriculum
- To be considered for admission, home-schooled students must provide the following:
- HOME SCHOOLED STUDENTS
- Please send all forms and payment (if applicable) to:
1 University Plaza
Platteville, WI 53818
Please advise us at least one week prior to the beginning of the program if you have a disability and require special accommodations. Requests are confidential. UW-Platteville provides equal opportunities in employment and programming, including Title IX requirements.
This pane clears float!