Chemistry NextGen Tech-General Information
- Two college credits for Introductory Chemistry: CHEM-1020
- Skills to succeed in college
- Small class sizes
- Hands-on labs instructed by PhD-level faculty
- Excellent food and residence hall accommodations
- All needed supplies
- College advising and career counseling
- Mentoring from upper class college chemistry students
- Fun evening activities
2015-2016 high school sophomores, juniors and seniors who have already taken (or are currently enrolled in) a high school chemistry and math course.
University of Wisconsin-Platteville campus
- Sunday, July 24 - Friday, July 29, 2016
- Check-in registration begins at 3:00pm on Sunday - Program concludes at 11:00am on Friday.
Includes instruction by university faculty, Counseling Services, T-shirt and instructional materials.
- Commuter $625: Includes above, plus lunches Monday-Thursday and two evening meals
- Residential $795: Includes above, plus breakfast, lunch and supper meal Sunday evening through Friday breakfast, overnight accommodations and evening activities.
Partial scholarships may be available based upon academic excellence and ﬁnancial need.
A cancellation refund of $50 will be charged through June 24, 2016. No refunds will be allowed after June 24, 2016.
- Complete the application form
- Complete and return the following forms:
- Payment: Fees listed above.
- An official high school transcript is required with proof of a Chemistry and Math course taken. Contact your high school to request this.
HOME SCHOOLED STUDENTS
To be considered for admission, home-schooled students must provide the following:
- Official transcripts from school(s) attended
- Transcript of courses taken at home and grades signed by the individual providing the education verifying the curriculum
- To be considered for admission, home-schooled students must provide the following:
- Please send all forms and payment (if applicable) to:
1 University Plaza
Platteville, WI 53818
Please advise us at least one week prior to the beginning of the program if you have a disability and require special accommodations. Requests are confidential. UW-Platteville provides equal opportunities in employment and programming, including Title IX requirements.
Click on the course title below to view course information and/or to register. If you prefer to register via phone, contact the Office of Continuing Education at 608.348.1314 or 888.281.9472.