If you own or manage a licensed child care center, you owe it to yourself to start work on the Administrator's Credential. This six course, 18-credit sequence, leading to The Registry Administrator Credential is based upon the competencies needed by child care center administrators as identified by The Registry.
Administrators of quality child care programs confront difficult and unique challenges daily. You need answers from experts in the field, individuals who have walked your walk. The Child Care Administrator’s Credential was developed by and for child care professionals and is designed to help you run, no matter how many years of experience you have in the industry, a better, as well as a more cost effective, center.
To earn the Professional Credential for Child Care Administrators, you must complete the following six, three-credit classes.
- Course One: Administration/Supervision in Early Childhood Programs: Roles and Responsibilities
- Course Two: Operations Management in Early Childhood Programs
- Course Three: Financial Management and Planning in Early Childhood Programs
- Course Four: Early Childhood Programs and the External Environment
- Course Five: Best Practices for Children and Families in Early Childhood Programs
- Course Six: Capstone Course - Administrative Seminar
Current Course Registration
Click on the course titles below to view the syllabi or to register.