Administrators of quality child care and education programs confront difficult and unique challenges daily. You need answers from experts in the field, individuals who have walked your walk. The Child Care Administrator’s Credential was developed by and for child care professionals and is designed to help you run a better, more cost effective, children’s program.
To earn the Professional Credential for Child Care Administrators, you must complete the following six, three-credit classes.
You may also take one of these three semester unit courses individually.
- Course One: Administration/Supervision in Early Childhood Programs: Roles and Responsibilities
- Course Two: Operations Management in Early Childhood Programs
- Course Three: Financial Management and Planning in Early Childhood Programs
- Course Four: Early Childhood Programs and the External Environment
- Course Five: Best Practices for Children and Families in Early Childhood Programs
- Course Six: Capstone Course - Administrative Seminar
Current Course Registration
Click on the course titles below for details or to register. If there are no courses listed, please call our office at 1-888-281-9472.
Saturday, April 1, 2017 -8:30am to 11:00am
Saturday, April 1, 2017 -1:00pm to 4:30pm
Monday, April 3, 2017 -6:00pm to 7:00pm