Applying to law school means taking the Law School Admissions Test (LSAT). We have been preparing future law students for the LSAT since 1980. This course provides an overview of law school entrance procedures, a career in law, and law school survival techniques.
It includes an intensive review of reading comprehension and logical reasoning questions, including techniques for quick elimination of incorrect answers, explanations and interpretations of correct answers, and approaches for selecting the correct answers. You will also learn proven test taking techniques and participate in an intensive review of analytical reasoning questions, including techniques for drafting the most helpful types of diagrams and explanations for and interpretations of correct answer choices. You will also learn the outline format that law school admissions counselors favor for the writing sample.
- This course will prepare you to perform well on all three question types on the LSAT:
- Reading comprehension
- Logical reasoning
- Analytical reasoning
- Plus you will gain valuable insight into preparing an impressive writing sample
- You will practice on actual LSAT exams from previous years and learn test-taking techniques developed by The Center for Legal Studies and taught to thousands of pre-law students around the world.
- Course Requirements: Internet access, e-mail and the Microsoft Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator web browser.
- This course is 7 weeks long.
- The cost:
- LSAT preparation course - $150