If you are college bound, you will probably be required to take the ACT Assessment. Almost all undergraduate colleges and universities require that prospective students take either the ACT or the SAT and most students take both. Taking this course first will prepare you for all of the question types found on the ACT.
We will analyze each of the test question areas and give special consideration to math and verbal refreshers and techniques aimed at relieving test-taking anxiety. You will practice on actual ACT tests from previous years, and we fully explain and interpret the correct and incorrect answers.
- Topics include:
- Effective word usage
- Reading comprehension
- Techniques for the science reasoning section
- Basic and advanced math concepts (including fractions, decimals, percentages, ratios, proportions)
- Algebraic and geometric concepts for the math section.
- Course Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, and Microsoft Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator web browser.
- This course is 7 weeks long.
- The cost:
- ACT preparation course - $90
- ACT and SAT perparation courses together - $150