Save the Date, Value Added Conference (January 20-22, 2010)
4th Annual Wisconsin Local Food Summit and Introducing the all new Value Added Agriculture College on Wed. Jan. 20, 2010. The 12th Annual Midwest Value Added Agriculture Conference will be held on Thurs. and Fri. January 21st & 22nd, 2010.
All events are located at the Ramada Convention Center, Eau Claire WI
Who Should Attend?
* Agricultural producers, suppliers and distributors
* Agricultural educators, service providers and agencies
* Farmers market managers and vendors
* Local Food buyers and advocates
* Sustainable agriculture enthusiasts
Care to get more involved?
* Sponsor a speaker, participant or break out session
* Donate a Door Prize, Silent Auction Item or locally produced food item
* Promote the event to your clients
The two-day conference consists of 36 breakout sessions in 6 themed tracks, 3 exciting keynote addresses, a tradeshow, round table discussions, a World Cafe round table forum, Driftless Region "Open Space" discussion and plenty of time for networking!
To become involved with the 2010 Value Added Conference/WI Local Food Summit, please contact: Lindsay Raab or Sherrie Beyer at River Country RC&D Council Inc. (715) 834-9672 or at http://www.rivercountryrcd.org/valad.html