- College credit for either EE 1020 or MSNT 1010
- Skills to succeed in college
- Small class sizes
- Classes and labs in our state-of-the art engineering facility
- Hands-on labs and design projects instructed by our EE and MSNT faculty
- Excellent food and residence hall accommodations
- All neccessary supplies
- Exceptional college advising and career counseling
- Professional mentoring and residential counseling by upper class engineering students
- Fun evening activities
2012-13 high school sophomores, juniors and seniors who passed algebra. A waiting list will be created once program reaches capacity.
Applications are accepted starting now until July 5, 2013.
University of Wisconsin-Platteville campus
- Sunday, July 14 - Saturday, July 20, 2013
Registration begins at 3 p.m.
Includes instruction by university faculty, Counseling Services, T-shirt and instructional materials.
- Commuter $570: Includes above, plus lunches Monday-Friday
- Residential $795:Includes above, plus breakfast, lunch and supper meal Sunday evening, Saturday breakfast and overnight accommodations and evening activities
Refunds, minus a $50 cancellation fee, will be given until May 20, 2013. After May 20th, no refunds will be given.
1 University Plaza - Platteville, WI 53818
Application Check List
- Completed application form
- High school transcript with proof of successfully passing algebra
- Complete and return the following forms:
- Payment for $795 if residential student and $570 if commuter student
- Please send all applicable forms, transcript and payment (if applicable) to:
1 University Plaza
Platteville, WI 53818
Please advise us at least one week prior to the beginning of the program if you have a disability and require special accommodations. Requests are confidential. UW-Platteville provides equal opportunities in employment and programming, including Title IX requirements.