- No later than December 31: Required Action
- 1. Goals and objectives and percent weight factors for each of the four Performance Criteria categories are established or revised by each Academic Staff Member (both administrative and instructional) and Immediate Supervisor at the beginning of the evaluation period (e.g. Calendar Year)
- 2. The Immediate Supervisor will provide the Academic Staff Member with a final copy of the goals and objectives and percent weight factors. Both individuals should sign and date the goals and objectives indicating that they have discussed these goals and weight factors.
- 3. The ACADEMIC STAFF PERFORMANCE EVALUATION FORM will be placed in the employee's Evaluation File which will be housed with the Immediate Supervisor.
- Spring Semester: Required Action
- 1.An Annual Evaluation Conference is held between the Academic Staff Member and Immediate Supervisor. Advance notice and preparation time should be given to the academic staff member prior to the conference. A copy of the completed ACADEMIC STAFF EVALUATION FORM is given to the Academic Staff member within 10 working days of the conference. The original form with goals attached and any supporting documentation must be sent to the next level of supervisory review.
- 2.Any Subsequent Supervisor who changes the Academic Staff Member's salary recommendations or adds comments may do so in the space provided but must send a copy to the Academic Staff Member.
- 3.The Academic Staff Member who does not concur with any of the evaluation/recommendations is encouraged to submit a self-evaluation and supporting documentation to the supervisor within five (5) working days of receipt of the written evaluation. The supervisor's evaluation and the employee's response must be forwarded to the next level within ten (10) working days of receipt of the employee's response. This process needs to be followed at each supervisory level.
- 4.After all signatures have been gathered, the ACADEMIC STAFF PERFORMANCE EVALUATION FORM will be placed in the employee's evaluation file which will be housed with the Area Head or Dean and a copy will be returned to the Academic Staff Member.
Approved by Academic Staff Senate August 25, 1992
Approved by the Chancellor September 2, 1992