Deadline to register for UW-Platteville classes:
- Fall semester - August 1
- Spring semester - December 1
Registering for classes is accomplished through PASS. After your advising session, your academic advisor will give you a PIN number. In PASS, click on the “Advising Hold,” enter the PIN number, and register for the desired classes. For tutorials and step-by-step instructions for many common activities in PASS (e.g. removing holds, adding a class, viewing grades) please visit OIT Knowledgebase.
The PASS Coding System is an explanation for Collaborative Engineering students.
When searching for classes, you may wish to do the following:
- Click on "View All Sections" or click on the arrow
- Uncheck the "Show Open Classes Only" box
Please note: Before registering for classes, you will need to resolve any “Holds” issues (e.g., completing the Student Financial documents). For further information or assistance, please contact the Registrar’s Office at 608.342.1321 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
UW-Platteville Class Availability is now available for finding the current enrollment of classes and how many “seats” are available. Developed by ITS in conjunction with members of the faculty, it is intended to be used along with Schedule Builder. (UW-Platteville Class Availability replaces Hasker’s UWPClasses.)
- Quick, easy access – go to www.uwplatt.edu/classes – no login required
- “Real time” data; changes reflected as they happen
- Accessible anywhere you have internet access – mobile-compatible
- Ready access via web browser – no installation required
- Easily bookmarked for future reference
- Access to previous terms – future terms when available
- Ability to print and export