TUITION AND FEES
- UW Colleges - The general education courses and the pre-engineering courses are taken at the UW Colleges. Thus, the student will be billed the tuition and fees charged by the particular UW Colleges campus from which the student takes courses. For more information on UW Colleges tuition and fees, please contact the UW Colleges Business Office.
- UW-Platteville - Students enrolled in UW-Platteville courses will pay the tuition and fees for the courses provided by UW-Platteville (e.g., the professional engineering courses). For more information, please contact Cashier's Office | 608.342.1211.
For students who qualify for financial aid and are taking courses at both UW Colleges and UW-Platteville during the same semester, a Consortium Approval Form is available. Please note the following:
- A new Consortium Approval Form must be completed every semester in which a student is registered for classes at both institutions.
- Financial aid will be disbursed through one institution, and it is the student's responsibility to pay the tuition and fees charged by the other institution.
- A non-degree seeking (i.e., "special") student is not eligible for financial aid.
Learn more about the types of financial aid available.
UW-Platteville bills all students for each semester approximately two weeks prior to the beginning of the semester. To view the Financial Agreement Form, the billing schedule, a tutorial to view your bill online, etc. please visit the Cashier's Office.
- All transfer students (e.g., Collaborative Engineering Program students) will be billed a $45 nonrefundable transfer registration fee for credit evaluation services. This fee is placed on the student's tuition bill.
- The amount of tuition, Segregated B fees, miscellaneous fees and any other charges related to the University of Wisconsin-Platteville's provision of services to the student will be charged to the student's PASS account.
- The initial payment is due the sixth day of the semester. To avoid finance charges accounts must be paid in full by the due date on the initial bill.
Please note: The collaborative program is not part of the Distance Learning Center. When contacting various UW-Platteville departments, identify yourself as a “collaborative” student.