- Work Study - Students must have work study in order to work at the Children's Center. To be considered for work study students must be enrolled in at least six credits.
- Assist in the general supervision and management of the children enrolled at the center
- Assist in implementing the daily program under the direction of the lead teacher
- Assist in preparing the learning environment, setting up interest areas, and preparing needed materials
- Assist with housekeeping and classroom clean-up responsibilities
- Attend staff meetings and required training programs
At this time, all lead teacher positions are filled.