UWPioneer Career Network Login
UWPioneer Career Network is a web resume database program created with you in mind! UWPioneer Career Network is one tool to use as you conduct your job search and look for internship/co-op and summer employment.
How to register?
Students: Stop by the Career Center located in the Ullsvik Center to pick up your UWPioneer Career Network Registration Packet or self-register on-line at
Complete your registration and upload your resume for access to hundreds of full-time, part-time, internship/co-op, and summer employment opportunities.
Alumni: Complete the Alumni Career Services Program Form and mail along with payment to the Career Center.
Email the Career Center or call 608.342.1183.
Free to any currently enrolled UW-Platteville undergraduate and graduate student.
*Enrollment extends from time of registration until six months after graduation.
*Alumni, please visit the Fee Structure for Alumni Career Services Program.
Benefits of Registering with UWPioneer Career Network
- Employers Seeking UW-Platteville Students
- Employers list employment opportunities with the Career Center because they are interested in hiring UWP students and alumni.
- Employer Directory
- Searchable database of employers interested in hiring UWP students and alumni.
- Employer Information Session
- Required for candidates scheduled to interview. Open to students of all majors and grade levels to explore career opportunities and gather employer information.
- On-Line Resume Referral
- Employers can conduct customized resume searches 24/7.
- Web Resume Books
- Your resume can be placed in one or several web resume books that can be viewed by employers. Consider featuring a Web Resume Book of a professional student organization.
- Internship Listings
- An expanding database of internship/co-op opportunities for all UWP majors.
- On-Campus Recruiting
- Nearly 300 employers conducted on-campus interviews during 2003-2004. Resulting in 1,824 interview sessions.
- Job Search Magazines
- Pick up your Job Choices or the Job Search Handbook for Educators. Plus other career related publications.
- Calendar of Career Related Events
- Listing of career related events including: Employer Information Sessions, Fall and Spring Employer Fairs, the Dinner with Ms. Manners etiquette event.
- Alumni Program
- Access to UW-Platteville alumni network database (coming this fall). Manage your job search from UWPioneer Career Network
Schedule an appointment with a Career Consultant and browse our Career Resource area located in the Ullsvik Center.
Visit the NEW Resource Center and Find:
- Peterson's Guides
- to graduate programs; complete series.
- Over 12 million businesses listed throughout the United Sates. Determine your own search criteria and generate reports that provide you with contact information and employer profiles.
- Easy Access
- to additional paper and on-line directories as you conduct employer research, seek internship/co-op and summer employment opportunities.
- New Resource Areas broken down into the following categories:
- State and Federal Employment
- Job Search
- Career Exploration
- Graduate School
- TRI-State information
- TRI-State Display - Featuring Iowa, Illinois and Wisconsin employment opportunities and quality of life.
- A Professional Environment
- that supports your personal mission and career goals.
- Trained Career Associates
- to assist with employer and internship/co-op research, answer UWPioneer Career Network questions, and assist with resume development and critiques.
- Career Center Registration Packet
- that includes tips on how you can be successful in making well-informed career decisions, resume packet and cover letter samples.
- of example resumes, cover letters and other job search correspondence, interviewing, networking, working for non-profit organizations, sales, travel and film industry to name only a few.
- Career Resource Books
- on Foreign Language, English, Math, Biology, Environment, History, Economics, Political Science, Criminal Justice, Art, Communication, Computer Science, Engineering and much more.
- Print Access
- to your resume and cover letter (at no cost) as you conduct your off-campus job search for full-time, internship/co-op and summer employment.
- Career Consultants
- ready to assist you in developing strategies and techniques related to resume, job search and interviewing depending on what stage you are in with your career development.
- The Accessibility
- to schedule mock interviews and a strong recommendation to participate in job shadowing and informational interviewing.
- related to just about every career related topic available for you to review.
- Internship Directories
- International Opportunities.
Prepare Yourself for Life-long Career Management!
STOP BY THE CAREER CENTER TODAY!