This pane clears float!
Interviewing candidates on campus for internship, co-op or full-time positions allows you to identify and screen qualified candidates on the same day and increases our students' awareness of your company.
Upcoming On-Campus Interviews
View the schedule of upcoming on-campus interviews.
Scheduling an On-Campus Interview
Recruiting dates for employers choosing to interview on campus begin in September for the fall semester and then in February for the spring semester. Many employers find it most effective to set-up a campus interview date in conjunction with our fall or spring career fairs. Interview rooms are available to simplify your recruiting efforts.
The following items are required for on-campus interviews:
- Job description for position(s)
- Students interviewing must be registered in Pioneer Career Network
To schedule on-campus interviews, you must be registered with Pioneer Career Network. From your PCN account, use the blue navigation bar along the top to locate "On-Campus Interview Schedules" and from the drop-down menu select "NEW Campus Interview Request."
You will be able to select:
- Open (Open Schedule) - Interested candidates can sign up for an interview time.
- PRS (Preselect) - Schedule is only available for candidates you pre-selected.
- PRS Continuous (Preselect Continuous)
- Resume Collection
- Rooms Only
- Preferred Interview Dates
- Number of Rooms
- Interview Session Preference (interview lengths with or without breaks)
- Whether you need an informational session along with the interviews: Please provide specifics on what time/date and room set-up would work best for you in the "Additional Request Information" field.
- Which position(s) you will be interviewing for
Staff in the Career Center will work to grant your request and will contact you once your interview schedule has been confirmed. If you have any questions or need assistance at any point in the process, please call the Career Center at 608.342.1183.
NOTE: If you are trying to schedule on-campus interviews during the week of a Career Fair, please call the Career Center first to confirm date and room availability at 608.342.1183. During all other weeks, please submit your interview request through PCN.
This pane clears float!
- Contact the Career Center Staff
- Posting Positions Online in Pioneer Career Network
- Career Fairs
- On-Campus Interviews
- Employer Informational Sessions
- Increase Employer Visibility on Campus
- Annual New Graduate Employment and Co-op Reports
- Additional Information Related to Degree Programs and Colleges
- National Association of Colleges and Employers